Bed Bug Pesticide Alert
In 2010 the EPA compiled an Integrated Pest Management regimen for treating bedbugs in the United States; Bed Bug Pesticide Alerts are also provided. Integrated Pest Management is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices and Bed Bug Sprays, Dust, Steam and other products that are EPA registered.
DeadBedBugs regimens and programs use current, comprehensive information to provide you with effective products to Kill Bed Bugs. This information, in combination with available pest control methods, is used to manage pest damage by the most economical means without hurting you or the environment. thus a bed bug pesticide consciousness is a must!
DeadBedBugs has been following this very Integrated Pest Management protocol for years prior to this announcement and take the Bed Bug Pesticide Alerts seriously.
Bed Bug Pesticide Alert – Educational Series Video
Bed Bug Pesticide Alert
* Never use a pesticide indoors that is intended for outdoor use. It is very dangerous and won’t solve your bed bug problem. Search for the best pest control company in your area and make an appointment.
* Using the wrong pesticide or using it incorrectly to treat for bed bugs can make you sick, may not solve the problem, and could even make it worse by causing the bed bugs to hide where the pesticide won’t reach them.
* Check if the product is effective against bedbugs. If a pest isn’t listed on the product label, the pesticide has not been tested on that pest and it may not be effective. Don’t use a product or allow a pest control operator or exterminator to treat your home unless bed bugs are named on the product label.
* Before using any pesticide product, READ THE LABEL FIRST, then follow the directions for use.
* Keep in mind that any pesticide product without an EPA registration number has not been reviewed by EPA, so we haven’t determined how well the product works.
Know the best Bed Bug Pesticide!
There are EPA 25 B Exempt ingredients which the EPA considers safe when killing bed bugs. Only these ingredients can be used when killing bed bugs and these type of products are closely monitored. Be more aware of how bed bug pesticide could help you with that pest!
Reviews on Bed Bugs
Facts and Information about Bed Bugs
- Bed bugs have increased their resistance to the various pesticides.
- Bed bugs can also cause an allergic reaction, particularly in more sensitive individuals.
- Bed bugs will generally prefer rough surfaces like wood or paper for their harborages.
- Bed bugs can be found in a multitude of places throughout the home.
- Bed bugs of this species feed on blood, mostly from people, but are also known to feed on bats or other animals including rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, and domestic fowl, especially when the animals are housed in laboratories.
Coupons on Bed Bug
Learn What People are Saying About Bed Bugs on Twitter
Other Resources – Get the Facts on Bed Bugs:
- How To Kill Bed Bugs
- Description and Habits of Bed Bugs
- Characteristics of the Bed Bugs
- A Product for Killing Bed Bugs
- General Information of Bed Bugs