Bed Bugs are Mobile
How Can You Prevent Bed Bugs?
Tips on Preventing Bed Bugs in the future:
It’s very hard to prevent bed bugs because Bed Bugs are Mobile. It’s even harder to avoid bed bugs in hotels, cruise ships, motels, and apartments because occupants and their belongings are constantly changing; that’s why Bed Bugs are Mobile. This provides many opportunities for the bed bugs to hook a ride back home with you.
Because of the recent announcements that bed bugs are now considered a pandemic AND because Bed Bugs are Mobile., we urge you to inspect your mattress and head board while you are at the motel and before you get in it for bed bug evidence. It’s not hard to determine if bed bugs are around. You will see bed bug droppings usually in the mattress creases, seams and on the head board area.
Bed Bugs are Mobile – Educational Series Video
Documentation on how to determine if bed bugs are in a room can be found in the Dead Bed bug survival guide.
True: Bed Bugs are Mobile
The most common way to prevent bed bugs is to wary of acquiring secondhand beds, bedding, and furniture. Because Bed Bugs are Mobile, at a minimum, such items should be examined closely for a bed bug infestation before being brought into the home. When traveling in countries where bed bugs are prevalent, it might be prudent to examine the bed and headboard area for signs of the bugs, and elevate luggage off the floor. Hence you are trying to get rid of those pests since bed bugs are mobile.
Another way to prevent bed bugs is when you are traveling. Always keep your luggage in a large garbage bag and keep any clothes you remove from the luggage in sealed bags. Because Bed Bugs are Mobile They can easily hide in your luggage creases and compartments. Once you arrive home, remove and shake all your clothes outside before bringing them into the house OR throw everything that was in your luggage (clothes only) into a clothes dryer. Remember, heat is your friend and it will kill bed bugs before they can roam around your home and multiply. Although Bed Bugs are mobile, it doesn’t mean that you always have something hot inside your luggages.
Undeniable: Bed Bugs are Mobile!
The fact that Bed Bugs are Mobile makes it so hard to prevent. Another way to prevent bed bugs is to sprinkle diatomaceous earth around your base boards and in your carpet and around your bed. diatomaceous earth does not have a shelf life, there it keeps on working and the killing power never stops.
EPA posted an Integrated Pest Management Regimen “IPM” in August 2010 for killing Bed bugs. DeadBedBugs.com has followed this very same Bed Bug Treatment protocol for years and we are dedicated to educating you with the approved Bed Bug Regimen.
The EPA’s comprehensive IPM Bed Bug Solution program to control bedbugs may include a number of Bed Bug Sprays and methods such as:
* removing clutter,
* applying heat treatment with a hand held steam,
* vacuuming thoroughly,
* sealing cracks and crevices,
* using non-chemical pesticides such as diatomaceous earth & EPA exempt bed bug sprays,
* judicious use of non toxic EPA 25 Exempt approved bed bug sprays.
* discarding or thoroughly cleaning and encasing your mattress with a special bed bug mattress protector.
Order now! –Bed Bug Killer Solution
Informational Facts about Bed Bugs
- Reprinted from Bed Bugs Cimex lectularius; Family: Cimicidae, Carolyn Klass, Sr. Extension Associate, Department of Entomology, Cornell University, 1/82.
- In most cases, bed bugs infestations can be resolved in three to four visits.
- During the day, bed bugs hide in cracks and crevices and can be found in wall outlets, behind baseboards, wallpaper, and pictures, between bed joints and slats, along the seams of mattresses, and in bed linens.
- You can pick up bed bugs from hotel rooms and infected places and innocently bring bed bugs home.
- Infestations of bed bugs can often be detected by the offensive odor associated with them.
Learn More – Other Resources on Bed Bugs:
- Facts About Bed Bugs
- Know what Bed Bugs Do
- Bed Bugs Information
- Bed Bugs Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Bed Bugs Killing Products
Reviews on Bed Bugs
People are Talking About Bed Bugs on Twitter, Learn more
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.