Bed Bug Spray
There are two types of Bed Bug Spray on the market that is available for you to kill bed bugs effectively. It’s really up to your preference.
When used in accordance with the EPA’s Integrated Pest Management practices, these Bed Bug Spray are both effective in killing bed bugs.
This bed bug spray article will help you understand how these bed bug spraywork and what they can do for you.
In August 2010 the EPA posted an Integrated Pest Management Solution “IPM” for killing Bedbugs which in include using Pestical and Non Pesticial Bed Bug Spray and regimens. DeadBedBugs.com has followed this very same Bed Bug Solution for years and we are dedicated to educating you with the approved Bed Bug Spray .
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. Dead Bed Bugs uses current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment.
Bed Bug Spray – Educational Series Video
Pesticide Bed Bug Spray
Lets start with the #1 Pesticide Bed Bug Spray – There are typically two types of Permethrin based Bed Bug Spray; there is a water base form and an oil base form. The water base bed bug spray usually includes a poison called deltamethrin or permethryn which is a residual product and continues killing bed bugs for several weeks or months.
All available testing of deltamethrin show bed bug spray to be about 50% less effective than the oil base contact killing bed bug spray; which generally include some type of pyrethrin and piperonylbutoxide base toxic chemical. These toxic bed bug spray do have residual effectiveness for up to 60 days s or two months. That means, you spray it once, and it continues killing bed bugs for 60 days. Many states do not allow deltamethrins in concentrated forms because of environmental concerns.
Many pyrethrin based Bed Bug spray like Kills Bed Bugs Red label, have a short active duration and becomes ineffective within a day of use.
Both of these toxic-based bed bug spray contain some form of pesticide; however the bed bugs have grown an immunity to many pesticides. This means they no longer work effectively on bed bugs! Some Exterminators are making a fortune from continuing bed bug spray as though they are spraying for roaches and the traditional methods don’t work any longer.
That is why the bed bug infestation problem is getting worse, and that is why the EPA has implemented the Integrated Pest Management Protocol..
Most exterminators don’t offer a natural way to treat bed bugs; therefore ask before you just invite him in your home. Avail the bed bug spray so you can prevent those bugs to worsen in number. Typically, you must leave the home for ventilating purposes and can not sleep in your bed for one to two nights after the bedroom has been sprayed with many toxic bed bug spray pesticidal formulas.
Recommendation – One Permethrin based formulation bed bug spray stands out with superior contact killing power plus a 60 day residual effectiveness against bed bugs. This product is commercial strength and is recommended for indoor as well as outdoor use. This product is EPA registered and approved for bed bugs. Does require ventilating treated room before re use.
Can be used as a fine aerial mist to kill, control, and repel all kinds of flying insects including flys and mosquitos. In addition to controlling bed bugs, this product is great for treating your pet with fleas and its sleeping area. Follow directions on product label.
Natural Bed Bug Spray
#2 Natural Bed Bug Spray – The EPA regulates what can go into an approved Minimal Risk Bed Bug Spray. Ingredients listed on their Minimal Risk list inert and active ingredient listing are the only ingredients that can be included in the formula. Strict label guidelines are also imposed.
When tested, the Dead Bed Bug Spray proved to be 100% effective in killing bed bugs and other crawling insects within 15 seconds. The good news is your children and pets can sleep in their beds the same night enjoying a clean peppermint scent with absolutely no worries of toxic side effects. No need to leave your home and disturb your family life.
In August 2010 the EPA posted an Integrated Pest Management Regimen “IPM” for killing Bed bugs. DeadBedBugs.com has followed this very same Bed Bug Solution for years and we are dedicated to educating you with the approved Bed Bug Regimen .
The EPA’s comprehensive IPM Bed Bug Solution program to control bedbugs may include a number of Bed Bug Spray and methods such as:
* removing clutter where bedbugs can hide,
* applying heat treatment with a hand held steamer or steam cleaner,
* vacuuming your mattresses and room thoroughly,
* sealing cracks and crevices to remove hiding places,
* using non-chemical pesticides such as diatomaceous earth & EPA exempt bed bug sprays
* judicious use of non toxic EPA 25 Exempt approved bed bug spray
* discarding or thoroughly cleaning and encasing your mattress with a special bed bug mattress protector.
Other Bed Bug Resources:
- About Bed Bugs Blog
- Bed bug bites blog
- Bed bug hiding places blog
- Bed bug picture blog
- Bed bug treatment blog
- Allstop Bed bugs
- Bed Bug Articles on Products
- Bed Bug Mattress Cover
- Bed Bugs Treatment
- Kill Bed Bugs Mattress
- Bed Bug Spray
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Bed Bug Killer
- Bed Bug Covers
Facts and Information about Bed Bugs
- Bed bugs do not seem to respond in the slightest to repellent insecticides.
- Bed bugs can get in your hair but the good news is that they really don’t want to be there.
- Bed bugs can very probably feed directly through the weave of the “sleep sack.” Even if the bag were to offer some protection, the bed bugs could crawl to the opening of the sack and enter that way.
- Bed bugs are by far the toughest pest to control and eradicate.
- Bed bugs are attracted to the gas and fall into the diatomaceous earth loaded pit traps and die.
- Bed bugs are the 21st century’s most despised souvenir, often returning home in your suitcase and biting your family.
- Bed bugs are currently in your state, but luckily so are Bedbug.com SecureSleep encasement products.
- Bed bugs are good climbers, but they have a difficult time climbing up slick, clean metal and glass surfaces.
- Bed bugs do not fly or jump, but move quickly over floors, walls, ceilings and furniture.
Important Reviews on Bed Bugs
Important Tips on Bed Bug Spray
- Bed Bug Spray Tips – Termite Inspection As Well As Bed Bug Spray …
This is awfully really important topic and indispensable way too. Earlier than likely for everything else we needs to know what are bed bugs. Bed bugs are parasitic insects plus they feed on human beings. There is a similarity …
- ‘Bed Bugs Spray Tips: Choosing The best Effective Pest Contro …
3 hours ago. Use of a bed bugs spray is a very common methodology of eradicating the irritating bed bugs. Totally different types of products exist nowadays in the marketplace. The problem with a number of them is that they are just not …
- 5 Easy Tips to Eradicating Bed Bugs – Eliminex Pest Control Inc.
To help you eradicate bed bugs, here are 5 easy tips you can follow. 1. Pay attention to your laundry. … Spraying rubbing alcohol on bed bugs is a cheap and temporary thing you can do to stop bed bugs. Be sure to get 91% …
- Bed Bug Travel Tips
Bed bug travel tips. Learn about to avoid hotels, cruise ships and other places that may have a bed bug problem. … Spray your luggage before leaving home with a natural bed bug repellent spray such as JT Eaton Luggage Spray. It is a …
- Rid Bug Bed or Lice Spray only $3.28 after coupon ~ Travel Tip
Rid Bug Bed or Lice Spray only $3.28 after coupon ~ Travel Tip. 07/10/2012 2:00 pm · 1 comment. Ok I admit I got lice a few times when I was little. Makes my head itch like crazy just thinking about it. It was not my fault, we had a family that …
Learn More – Other Resources on Bed Bugs:
- Understanding and Controlling Bed Bugs
- Bed Bugs – Wiki
- Bed Bugs Facts
- A Product for Killing Bed Bugs
- Know what Bed Bugs Do
If you have any questions, please call us at 1.866.314.8917 to speak to a customer service representative who has extensive knowledge on Bed Bug Spray or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org