Prevent Bed Bugs Fast
Protect Your Family Against Bed Bugs!
Easy to Use! Save $$Hundreds!
Protects & Kills for 2 Months!
EPA Registered ~ Proven Effective!
Don’t wait! Bed bugs are everywhere. Prevent bed bugs and protect your home and family today. The world leader in do-it-yourself bed bug treatment solutions announces the DeadBedBugs Bed Bug Protection Kit. Prevent bed bugs infestation and save hundreds compared to costly exterminators.
- Safe for Indoor use!
- EPA Registered Products!
- Eco-friendly (Green) Solution!
- Proven Effective on Bed Bugs!
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions!
- Long Lasting – 60 Day Killing Power!
- A Fraction of the Cost of Extermination Services!
- Complies with EPA Integrated Pest Management Recommendations!
We don’t mess around when it comes to killing bed bugs… We give you a Bed bug killer that works so you can go on with our life. Years of Integrated Pest Management experience is behind every bed bug treatment product we sell. Hands down, it works!… remember it’s 100% guaranteed!
Facebook Fan Special: Buy 2 Get FREE SHIPPING
*On orders within the Continental US Coupon Code: “bedbugsfs“ at Checkout
Prevent Bed Bugs – Educational Series Video
Tips to Prevent Bed Bugs in the future:
It’s not hard to Prevent Bed Bugs if you are observant and careful. Avoiding bedbugs in your own hotels, cruise ships, motels, and apartments is more challenging because occupants and their belongings are constantly changing. This affords many opportunities for the bedbugs to be introduced to your home when you bring your luggage home with you from a trip or if you have visitors.
Prevent Bed Bugs by inspecting your mattress and head board for bedbug evidence. It’s not hard to determine if bed bugs are around. You will see bed bug droppings usually in the mattress creases, seams and on the head board area. An established bedbug infestation will look similar to black mold-like material in the seams of mattresses and behind head boards.
The first way to Prevent Bed Bugs is to be wary of acquiring secondhand beds, bedding, and furniture. At a minimum, such items should be examined closely for a bed bug infestation before being brought into the home. When traveling in countries where bed bugs are prevalent or even in major hub cities, it might be prudent to examine the bed and headboard area for signs of the bugs, and elevate your luggage off the floor.
There are a lot of ways to Prevent Bed Bugs!
Another way to Prevent Bed Bugs is when you are traveling, always keep your luggage in a large garbage bag and keep any clothes you remove from the luggage in sealed bags. Then once you arrive home, remove and shake all your clothes outside before bringing them into the house OR throw everything that was in your luggage (clothes only) into a clothes dryer. Remember, heat is your friend and it will kill bed bugs before they can roam around your home and multiply.
Another way to Prevent Bed Bugs is to sprinkle diatomaceous earth around your base boards and in your carpet and around your bed. Diatomaceous earth does not have a shelf life, there it keeps on working and killing long as it stays dry.
One of the easiest ways to prevent bed bugs is to use a bed bug proof mattress cover. Hence, you have already taken the step to prevent bed bugs from bitting you. These bed bug proof mattress cover are specifically designed to keep bed bugs sealed in and are designed to be bite proof. These are a very good idea if you spend much time traveling.
The bed bug proof mattress cover only work if they’re used correctly. Which is to say they need to seal the entire mattress completely, making certain not leave the zippers open. You also need to make sure they between uses you have them treated to kill the bed bugs.
This means you either need to wash bed bug proof mattress cover in very hot water, or you need to have them spend time in the freezer between uses. Either heat or cold will kill any bedbugs. You also need to make sure you keep the bed bug proof mattress cover sealed in a plastic bag between use and washing, otherwise you might have unwanted guests. Bed bug proof mattress cover will eventually help us to prevent bed bugs biting us.
There are also non toxic bed bug sprays AND residual water based bed bug sprays that you can purchase that will keep bed bugs off of you while you sleep, and if you think you’re going to be in a position where you might get bit but can’t have a mattress cover, then this might be an option for you.
You’ll need to choose a spray that won’t irritate your skin, and one that actually works, and both of those are beyond the scope of one article, but I am, absolutely sure that you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for.
Other Related Bed Bug Resources:
- About Bed Bugs Blog
- Bed bug bites blog
- Bed bug hiding places blog
- Bed bug picture blog
- Bed bug treatment blog
- Allstop Bed bugs
- Bed Bug Articles on Products
- Paravinyl Bed Bug Cover
- Bed Bugs Treatment
- Kill Bed Bugs Mattress
- Bed Bug Spray
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Bed Bug Killer
- Bed Bug Covers
Surveys on Bed Bugs
- Bed Bug Survey Reveals Impact – Myers Pest and Termite Services …
Bed bugs are found in all 50 states. Most Americans are concerned about bed bugs and believe that infestations in the United States are increasing.
- American Bed Bug Survey – New England Bed Bug Forum | Bed …
One out of five Americans has had a bed bug infestation in their home or knows someone who has encountered bed bugs at home or a hotel according to a new survey from NPMA released today. “Most Americans recognize that bed bugs are …
- Bed Bugs in America Survey | Hulett Environmental Services
The incidence of bed bugs is three times higher in urban areas than in rural areas due to factors such as larger population size, apartment living and increased mobility, which are conducive to the rapid spread and breeding of …
- Survey reveals bed bugs are top concern for local affiliates.: An article from: Units
This digital document is an article from Units, published by National Apartment Association on June 1, 2011. The length of the article is 937 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.Citation DetailsTitle:
- Bed bug survey form for the apartment complex – Dr. Bed Bug
Nowadays, if an apartment manager fails to control bed bugs for his apartment complex, the manager is not good for tenants and for the management company. It will be continuous waste of money without effectively …
Informational Facts about Bed Bugs
- Also, bed bugs aren’t limited to living in people’s homes.
- Adult bed bugs are reddish-brown, wingless insects about the size of an apple seed. When viewed from the side, they are flat, which is why they can fit into such narrow spaces.
- Adult bed bugs are oval-shaped, smaller than an apple seed, wingless and reddish-brown in color.
- Well, bed bugs have made a big comeback in the U.S. Their name comes from their tendency to live between mattresses and feed on occupants at night.
- Since bed bugs are mainly active at night, daytime sightings may indicate a heavy infestation.
- While bed bugs do not transmit disease, they are a problematic because they are blood-feeding, human parasites.
- Female bed bugs lay from one to twelve eggs per day, and the eggs are deposited on rough surfaces or in crack and crevices.
- Today, bed bugs “hitchhike” more easily than ever, via public transportation and luggage, and in secondhand furniture, mattresses, bedding and clothing.
- Female bed bugs disperse more than any other stage, so it is likely that the bed bugs that “hitchhike” on people’s belongings are mostly females.
- Common bed bugs are small, thin, and can hide deep in very narrow cracks.
Learn More with Additional Resources
- Bed Bugs Information
- Bed Bugs Outreach
- Understanding and Controlling Bed Bugs
- Bed Bugs Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Best Products for Bed Bugs
Coupons on Bed Bugs