Need An Effective Bed Bug Treatment?
Bed Bug Treatment
Sourcing the best bed bug treatment may not be as easy as you think. For a start there are now hundreds if not thousands of Bed Bug Treatment products on the market all claiming to rid you of your infestation in the blink of an eye.
. However, the sad fact is that getting a bed bug infestation under control through bed bug treatment can be a difficult and time consuming task.
This article has been written to help you make an informed choice and decide on the right Bed Bug Treatment for your circumstances first time instead of wasting hundreds of dollars.
Bed Bug Treatment Options
For now, lets look at your bed bug treatment options.
1. The first option for bed bug treatment and one which certain people will prefer is to telephone for professional exterminators. This is the costly Bed Bug Treatment to get rid of bed bugs; it could lighten your wallet by hundreds of dollars. You will most likely have to move out of your property during the bed bug treatment process and the chances are that the chemicals used to kill the infestation may be fairly dangerous and could have an effect on the health of those living in the house for some time after.
2. The first DIY bed bug treatment is the use of steam. This won’t hit you hard in money terms (perhaps the price of a good steam cleaner) but it will take time and effort. So, here is what you do for this bed bug treatment:
a. Seal off and de-clutter the room, get rid of everything possible such as books, magazines etc. where bed bugs may sleep in day time. Place them in a sealed plastic bag and dispose of them. It is vital during the Bed Bug Treatment that the bags are sealed tightly so not to spread the infestation to other areas of the house.
b. Remove all clothing from drawers and closets and closely examine for bugs at all stages of development. For an effective bed bug treatment, wash all clothing on a hot wash cycle, do this with sheets etc. too. Anything which can’t be washed – try placing in in a tumble dryer for on a high setting for approximately ten minutes - bed bugs cannot withstand heat.
c. Now it’s time for the bed bug treatment for the room. Firstly, vacuum EVERYTHING, the mattress, the box spring, the curtains, soft furnishings, inside drawers and closets, furniture and the floor particularly round the edges. At this point if you find and cracks or holes in the wall or floor SEAL them because they are ideal hiding places for bed bugs. Don’t forget to check the more unthought of places too like smoke alarms, alarm clocks, picture frames, electrical sockets these are also favourite hiding places.
d. Once you have completed this Bed Bug Treatment repeat the whole routine using a steam cleaner. Steam cleaners make a good bed bug treatment.
e. You could leave it at that. However, as an insurance policy you could spray the whole room with a non toxic bed bug treatment spray like bed bug Patrol which is completely natural as well as child and pet friendly.
3. The second DIY bed bug treatment is to use as mentioned above a non-toxic bed bug treatment spray, now, I am aware that there are numerous Bed Bug Treatment available on the market but I personally have used bed bug Patrol and it seemed to work. But I did carry out steps 2a,b and c above before I used the bed bug treatment spray so I would definitely advise you to do the same.
One bed bug treatment info which I haven’t mentioned is that you must empty the contents of your vacuum cleaner as soon as you finish into a plastic bag, seal it tightly and dispose of it – make sure you do this in the same room as the infestation.
4. The last Do IT Yourself bed bug treatment is to use encasements on your mattress, box spring and possibly pillows. Now, be aware that this will only get rid of bed bugs if the whole room has been treated using one of the other Bed Bug Treatment mentioned above first because it is very unlikely that the bed is the only place in the whole room where they are hiding. This is a particularly good idea for a bed bug treatment if you have gone out and purchased a new bed following an infestation.
Resources of Interest on bed bugs:
- A Product for bed bug Killer
- Bed Bugs Q and A
- Bed Bugs Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- FAQ List for bed bugs
- Preventing and Control of bed bugs
Choose the Right bed bug Treatment
Best bed bug Killer Pack #2 is the best bed bug treatment!
Apply Once & Keep Killing bed bug treatment for 60 days! Our do-it-yourself bed bug Treatment Kit is proven effective on bed bugs and it’s so easy to use! This commercial strength bed bug kit provides enough EPA Registered pesticide AND Non Chemical product to treat up to two bed rooms or average apartment. Use with our easy step-by-step bed bug treatment instructions to kill bed bugs and disinfect your environment. This means you can sleep in the bed bug nest zone the very same night.
- The results of the bugs feeding are often the first bed bug symptoms that are noticed.
- Fortunately, you can take steps to prevent abed bug infestation .
- Most people say that their bed bug bites itch for no longer than two to four days.
- Some people can actually have an allergic reaction.
- For most people the only real danger of bed bug bites arises when you start itching them.
- As the bed bug infestation in the U.S. has grown rapidly, the company has become the leader in products for dealing with bed bugs in homes, hotels, apartment buildings, colleges and any facility where people sleep.
- Among the hundreds of bug bombs, traps, and other products available is bed bug spray, a type of insecticide that has received mixed reviews among homeowners, franchisees, and exterminators everywhere.
- A wide variety of people and their reactions to the bed bug bites are shown in the pictures, to give you an idea of the range of reactions possible.
- Immediately after returning from a trip, it?s always a good idea to throw your clothing into the dryer on the high heat setting to kill any bed bugs or bed bug eggs there might be.
- Try home remedies for bed bugs first before you call a professional exterminator as they have been proven to work just as successfully in getting rid of these insects. Use residual bed bug sprays, non toxic bed bug sprays for areas you or your pets touch, diatomaceous earth, and most of all dry all your linen to kill the bed bugs and eggs in your linen, curtains and clothes. Everything needs to be wiped down.
- And Second, if you think it is bed bug bites.
- Discovered bed bug bites (about 60+) throughout boyfriend’s body on Saturday at 6pm after taking a nap from 2pm-6pm.
- Eggs are initially covered in a glue-like substance that allows them to stick to surfaces.
- Customer Reviews
- Did you know that some bugs eat blood or poop? It’s true. And there’s even a kind of bug that eats boogers! Learn more about the gross things bugs do and why they do them. The backyard will never look the same! …
- Customer Reviews