Dealing with bed bugs
Controlling bed bugs Video
Facts and Information about bed bugs
- Leave the covers in place for a year or more because bed bugs can live that long without a blood meal.
- Perhaps the most significant factor that has enabled bed bugs to spread throughout the US at an exponential rate is the lack of public awareness.
- The first explanation is based on the sensitivity of bed bugs to motion.
- If the occupants of a home or apartment infested with bed bugs move out, the bugs may migrate to other nearby dwellings.
- You should keep in mind that just because a hotel had bed bugs once it does not mean it has a widespread problem.
Kill bed bugs
While bed bugs have a reputation as hard-to-kill pests, in some cases you can kill bed bugs with something as simple as a solution of alcohol and water. Rid yourself of bedbugs with the information in this free video about pest control. Expert: Michael Piacenza Bio: Michael Piacenza, technician and K-9 handler, joined Advantage Pest Control in 2007 to expand upon his eco-friendly service offerings and initiate his K-9 termite inspection team. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz Series Description: While bed bugs have a reputation as hard-to-kill pests, in some cases you can kill bed bugs with something as simple as a solution of alcohol and water. Rid yourself of bedbugs with the information in this free video series about pest control.
Try our bed bugs Protection Kit today.
Don’t Wait! bed bugs are everywhere. Act now to protect your family before you get bed bugs. EPA registered product, approved for indoor use. Tested and proven effective to kill bed bugs up to 60 days after just one application. 32 oz. and 17 oz. aerosol bed bug spray.
Guaranteed – Do-it-yourself bed bug Protection Pack is a great FAST & EASY response to infestation in a single room or small apartment. Take action now with this easy-to-use, affordable solution. Stop or prevent any bed bugs infestation in its tracks!
Learn More – Other Resources on bed bugs:
- Preventing and Control of bed bugs
- Understanding and Controlling bed bugs
- Bed Bugs Killing Products
- How To Kill bed bugs
- Characteristics of the bed bugs
Did You Know?
- Groups of 10 bed bug eggs from the NY-1 strain were sprayed directly with Precor at the labeled concentration (1x), or two times the label concentration (2x) for fleas; Gentrol at two times (2x) the labeled concentration for bed bugs (simulating two applications as mentioned on the label), three times (3x) the recommended concentration for bed bugs; or water alone.
- Female bed bugs lay eggs in batches of 10-50 eggs, and can lay up to 500 eggs in a lifetime.
- In addition to psychological distress, bed bug bites can in rare cases be responsible for an extreme physical reaction.
- If you already have bed bug symptoms the Portable Bed Bug Detector can identify where the parasites are hiding.
- There are a variety of myths centered around bed bug infestation treatment.
- If your home is infested with these blood-sucking parasites, scroll down to find out more about home remedies for bed bugs extermination.Bed bug symptoms include itchy, irritated skin, raised red bumps, and inflammation of the area.
- Rest Easy Bed Bug Spray needs to go along on your next trip.
- Bed bug bites are often very itchy and the itchiness tends to last longer than mosquito bites.
- On the contrary, bed bug bites are red, hard and slightly raised like mosquito bites.
- It is attracted to warm climate and the carbon dioxide that is eliminated by the respiratory system, attacks mostly humans, poultry and bats in various areas of the world.