For Bed Bugs
What does Bed Bugs, Hard Wood Floors & Carpet have in common?
Tile and linoleum floors will not pose a problem, but wood floors can. The seams, cracks and gaps, larger than a credit card, in the floor present a wonderful hiding location for bed bugs and they will readily take up residence if such an opportunity presents itself. Who would think that bed bugs can live in hard wood floors?
Be sure to vacuum any seams in hardwood floors thoroughly and treat these areas if you suspect bed bugs are active there. You can purchase a local treatment or you can get it from us. We offer a highly effective bed bug spray specifically formulated to combat bed bugs if you decide to buy our products.
Operation Bed Bugs!
If your floor is carpeted, eggs will readily be laid in the nap of the carpet down where fibers attach to the backing. This placement makes it impossible to vacuum them out so your best bet is to treat the carpet much like you would if you were treating for fleas. We offer a natural pesticide treatment called diatomaceous earth. Just sprinkle it over the carpet, rub it in and let it begin working for you immediately. Diatomaceous earth works great as a natural bed bug killing pesticide and the best thing is that there is no shelf live for it and its completely save for your children and pets.
Other Related Bed Bug Resources:
- About Bed Bugs Blog
- Bed bug bites blog
- Bed bug hiding places blog
- Bed bug picture blog
- Bed bug treatment blog
- Allstop Bed bugs
- Bed Bug Articles on Products
- Paravinyl Bed Bug Cover
- Bed Bugs Treatment
- Kill Bed Bugs Mattress
- Bed Bug Spray
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Bed Bug Killer
- Bed Bug Covers
Informational Video about Bed Bugs
Information and Facts about Bed Bugs
- In the absence of a host, bed bugs can continue to survive for many months without a blood meal.
- When applied directly onto bed bugs, the frozen CO 2 will kill them.
- The lethal temperature for bed bugs is as low as 113°F. However, infested surfaces must be exposed to this temperature for up to an hour to effectively kill all bed bugs.
- Vacuum all the areas where bed bugs would reside routinely and thoroughly.
- Even of you do not see any bed bugs on the items, female bed bugs drop eggs randomly as they roam.
Surveys on Bed Bug
Additional Resources on Bed Bugs:
- Where do Bed Bugs Live
- Bed Bugs – Wiki
- Description and Habits of Bed Bugs
- Bed Bugs Prevention Covers
Coupons on Bed Bug
- 15% Off BedBug.com Coupon Code
Get 15% off at BedBug.com using coupon code SaveAF15. Click here to use this coupon code at BedBug.com or click on the button on the right to have it copied to your clipboard and then be taken to the BedBug.com website …
- Naturasil Bed Bug Coupon
Just a heads up before you guys get your bed bug superpack here that you can save 15% off you entire order by using the coupon code below at the checkout. Click here for Naturasil Bed Bug Treatments Simply use the link …
- Bed Bug Certified Mattress Encasement, Non … – Coupon Cousins
Bed Bug Certified Mattress Encasement, Non-Allergenic with Dust Mite Protection in Sizes Twin – King!
We are your single source solution:
Remember, we not only treat your environment for bed bugs, we also treat your skin to relieve the itch and repair your skin… It’s one-stop-shopping!
If you have any questions, please call us at 1.866.314.8917 to speak to a customer service representative who has extensive knowledge on Bed Bugs or email us at email@example.com