Pests are everywhere around us – lurking in the dark and moist areas of our living spaces, in our gardens and practically anywhere. . Thing is, we do not notice them until they cause us harm in a variety of ways. We only start to do something after they’ve already made us or our family sick because of the life-threatening illnesses that they carry.
Health Risks From bed bugs
Usually, bed bugs are insects harbour in bed frames, furniture, beds and cracks and crevices at home. Even though they do not cause and transmit life threatening illnesses as much as mosquitoes do, their impact of invasion can be as damaging as species of mosquoitoes and other creepy crawlers.
bed bugs, as wingless insects feed on human blood and since their saliva contains chemical substances that numb the skin, the bite is usually unnoticed until it becomes obvious because of red itchy welts and rashes that appear. While the bite itself is not dangerous, if you scratch endlessly the area might develop into an open wound that may eventually lead to infection. Furthermore, there are instances when the recurrent and frequent bites lead to psychological trauma that leads to paranoia and fear of being bitten again.
Protective Measures Against bed bugs
As the famous illness prevention clich goes, an ounce of prevention is always better than cure. Similar is true with bed bugs treatment, actually we need not to wait up before we get bitten before we start to do something. The following are effective ways on how to control bed bugs.
Since beds and other furniture harbour bed bugs you should try to steer away from used home furniture and bed as these might be infested by bed bugs already. But if you deem that it is really necessary to buy second hand items then make sure that these are treated before you use it.
On the contrary, if you are travelling, make sure to assess for signs of bed bug activities in the hotel room. It’s also advisable not to put down your luggage on the bed or floor. And as soon as you get home ensure that your luggage and other personal effects do not have any bug clinging onto them.
Without question, bed bugs are among the most annoying pests at home. And as much as we wish to completely eradicate bed bugs, it seems impossible to accomplish. However, what we can do is to remain vigilant in preventing these pests to infest and harm our living spaces.
Did You Know?
- Generally, people do not even realize that they have been bitten by the bug.
- Unlike other pesticide options that run the risk of being toxic to your family or the environment, PuraCleenRx Bed Bug Spray is safe and effective.
- Treatment of the bed bug bites consists of treating the itching and inflammation associated with the bites.
- They also like wooden furniture so even the drawers storing your clothes are places where you may find bed bug symptoms.
- The purpose of this paper is to review the history of bed bug infestation in China, to evaluate the present infestation status, control methods and practices currently in use.
- However, this method is not as effective since people have to use repetitive application of a bed bug spray, which some have become resistant.
- Current research confirms whathandlersand professionals already know: Detection dogs offer consumers unparalleled statistical accuracy when it comes to distinguishing the scent of live bed bugs and viable bed bug eggs from other pests, dead bed bugs, and bed bug debris in both controlled experiments and real-world environments.
- Acting on time will help you treat the bed bug bites treatment more effectively.
All Stop Dead Bed Bugs Contact Killing Spray effectively kills Bed Bugs and Eggs ON CONTACT! Unlike other pesticide options that are potentially toxic to your family and the environment, Dead Bed Bugs Contact Killing Spray is eco-friendly and does not include harsh pesticides or carcinogens, such as permethrins and pyrethrins. Simply spray directly on infested areas and your Bed Bugs will be Dead …
- Customer Reviews
- Here’s a little of what you’ll learn inside of How To Prevent And Eliminate Bed Bugs: – Discover exactly what bed bugs are & how to prevent them. – Find out what bed bugs look like. – Where exactly bed bugs can be found. – Discover all the different habits of the bed bug. – What exactly a bed bug can do to you. – How do y …
- All Stop Dead Bed Bugs Contact Killing Spray effectively kills Bed Bugs and Eggs ON CONTACT! Unlike other pesticide options that are potentially toxic to your family and the environment, Dead Bed Bugs Contact Killing Spray is eco-friendly and does not include harsh pesticides or carcinogens, such as permethrins and pyrethrins. Simply spray directly on infested areas and your Bed Bugs will be Dead …
- Customer Reviews