By taking a look at an article like this one, you might have recently grown a suspicion that you are not alone in your own bedroom. Rather, you have been introduced to one of the worst invaders of privacy, the bed bugs. Now, these are much more serious than you might have thought, and therefore you need to be aware of a quality bed bug treatment.
While there are several things to consider when it comes to this, this article is going to give you all of the information that you are going to need to know to get rid of your problem once and for all. [youtube Cu6ekuAMp0c]
. So while it might be a stressful circumstance that you are in right now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel if you are willing to follow some of the direction in the upcoming paragraphs.
The first thing that you really ought to do, is determine for certain whether bed bugs are actually what you are dealing with. There is no doubt that there are certainly several different other possibilities. You can usually identify their existence by several bites on your body, and they will most likely itch.
They are similar to a tick, even in appearance. They feed on blood, but they are much smaller than the ticks you might be used to seeing. They can reproduce at an alarming rate, and therefore you have to act quickly. To put this in perspective, a female bed bug can lay 300 eggs at once which can hatch within ten days. So in a matter of a week or so, you are going to have a massive problem on your hands.
Factoids on This Topic
- The moist common areas of bed bug bites are hands, arms, face and neck.
- More than 95 percent of 519 U.S. exterminators participating in the survey reported finding at least one bed bug infestation in the past year.
- Educate management and staff on ways to eliminate bed bugs, such as diatomaceous earth — we have a lot of information on this site on how to treat bed bugs.
- Repeat chemical pesticide treatments are usually needed at 10-14 day intervals, or as dictated on the EPA Pesticide Label, in order to eradicate all life stages present in a bed bug infestation, including eggs and nymphs.
- Testing new innovative treatment options, Stern has had excellent success with a new poison free treatment called Cryonite to kill bed bugs and bed bug eggs.
- Rest Easy bed bug Spray needs to go along on your next trip.
- If you ever come across holes or some otherBed Bug Bitessites, sprinkle some rubbing alcohol in that location.
- In addition, information is often sought by private homeowners experiencing a bed bug infestation.
- Mosquito bites generally have no pattern, but bed bug bites are more frequently found in clusters of three or more.
- Made of 100 percent diataceous earth, a naturally-occuring sustance, this is not technically a bed bug spray but a powder.
- When people first begin to realize that they may have a bed bug infestation, one of their first impulses may be to regard their pets as responsible.
- Many people may have bedbugs and not even realize they have an issue.
- The pattern of bed bug bites results from their tendency to feed on the same location more than once.
- All Natural, Non-Pesticide, Environmentally Friendly Green Product Safe around children and pets Can kill other small insects, such as bed mites Peace of mind while at home or traveling Pleasant Cinnamon fragrance Rest Easy bed bug Spay is an All-Natural, Non-Pesticide, GREEN product with a unique blend of natural oils which allow it to kill and repel bed bugs, as well as other small insects. Rest …
- How to get rid of bed bugs – How much would you pay for information that could help you solve your own bed bug infestation, or even prevent one in the first place? For me, this info would have been priceless when I discovered bed bugs in my apartment back in the summer of 2011, and I truly wish that experience on nobody!* bed bugs are nasty …
- Eco Living Friendly of ELF is a specially formulated Pre-Mixed, Non-Toxic and totally GREEN bed bug killer. ELF for bed bugs is guaranteed or your money back, follow the directions and your insect problems are over. You can wash with it, spay it on your kids, pets, anywhere in your home and it will be absolutely safe and effective. 100% Non-Toxic, biodegradable, odor and color free and clear. By u …
- All Stop Dead bed bugs Contact Killing Spray effectively kills bed bugs and Eggs ON CONTACT! Unlike other pesticide options that are potentially toxic to your family and the environment, Dead bed bugs Contact Killing Spray is eco-friendly and does not include harsh pesticides or carcinogens, such as permethrins and pyrethrins. Simply spray directly on infested areas and your bed bugs will be Dead …