DDT Ban Opens Pesticide Market To Alternative Methods And Products To Controlling Recent bed bug Infestation
Austin, TX (PRWEB) October 22, 2010
The 1972 DDT ban in the United States and subsequent worldwide ban, substitutes have been taking over the insecticide market for the past 30+ years.
Recognizing recent reports of bed bug invasions in large cities like New York, bedbugshredder.com/blog has developed a new effective and safe formula for ridding households of bed bugs. [youtube kJtwZmT-XZs]
DDT, once hailed as the only synthetic insecticide with close to a 100% rate of effectiveness has been of the market for close to 40 years. Since then some insect spread diseases and parasites have been on the rise, most recently bed bugs. Due to DDT being harmful to animals, humans and the environment and not being reintroduced for public use in the foreseeable future bedbugshredder.com/blog has developed a natural, non-toxic formula that is effective and most importantly safe to use around children and pets.
“I couldn’t believe that we were having a bed bug resurgence in this country“, said Jason, bed bug Shredder developer, “but something had to be done to kill these critters. People are way more aware of chemicals and they want natural. No fumes and no poisons. That’s where we come in”. bed bug Shredder is toxin and poison free leaving users with a sense of calm knowing they aren’t exposing their family to dangerous chemicals.
If bed bugs are detected on clothing or in the car they have most likely been transported into the home. They are not relegated to just the bed. Preferring dark and warm places to live in, bed bugs aren’t relegated to only the bed many times being found in couch upholstery, dog beds, cars, dresser and closets living in the clothing. Bedbugshredder.com/blog is designed to kill these pests without effecting your or your family’s health.
For anyone interested in learning more about ridding your home of bed bugs visit http://www.gettingridofbedbugs.com
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Factoids on This Topic
- Mosquito bites are instantly realized, and symptoms vanish shortly thereafter, whereas, bed bug symptoms typically don’t show up for a few days after exposure.
- Bed bugs are most active at night, often sheltering during the day on the bed frame, boxspring, mattress or headboard, or within five feet of a bed.
- This bed bug spray comes in a travel size, so you can take along when you stay in hotels.
- In conclusion, bed bug bites can be a pain to deal with (pun intended) but with a few natural or product based remedies, treatment is rather easy.
- Do not attempt to control a bed bug infestation by yourself, especially with “bug bombs.
- Often times bed bug eggs are cited and blamed as a reason for failed treatments for bed bug infestations.
- Pictures include adult bed bugs, immature bed bugs, and bed bug eggs.
- Retain the services of a pest management professional certified and registered by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) to employ all measures necessary to remove bed bug infestation in the unit(s) cited by HPD and all units and public areas where a bed bug infestation is found during the inspection(s).
- In addition, information is often sought by private homeowners experiencing a bed bug infestation.