Dealing with bed bug Infestation
During the day, bedbugs will usually hide close to or in the cracks of the bed or base boards. These hiding places are usually marked by dark spots of excrement, eggs, egg shells, molted skin and the bugs. These spots are often a sure sign of a bed bug infestation.
The bed bug is a night feeding insect and it likes to feast on our blood; it also likes to stay out of sight and this is why it frequents our beds and furnishings.
Places of bed bug Infestation
While the bed bug does not nest like many other insects, it does fall to suitable places, hence many will hide together in the crevasses of a mattress, the inside of covers and linings and many dark and secure places.
Bed Bugs are often brought into the home by people who have been elsewhere and have usually slept on a number of varied and frequently used beds.
A bed bug infestation is not always a case of dodgy hygiene, however, as any number of hotels and guest houses have also been the source of infestations.
Bed Bug infestations come about very quickly; with one female insect laying around five eggs each day it is simple to see how rapidly the colony can grow.
Stop bed bug Infestation
To eradicate bed bugs you also need to dispose of of the affected mattress and any other things that may be infested with the creatures.
As bed bugs are very small and almost impossible to find, eradicating all the eggs and creatures with off the shelf treatments may not be entirely successful.
Begin Killing bed bugs today with or Commercial Strength bed bug Spray, Safer Diatomaceous earth and disinfectant. Tested and proven to be 98.5% when killing bed bugs. This pack will thoroughly treat 1 average size bedroom.
- Save money by not having to buy new furniture or rent a hotel room during treatment
- Dont pay money for doctor visits because your family is sick from the fumes of extermination
- So safe, your family can sleep in their beds right after treatment
- Do your part to help the environment by using a non-toxic solution
- You can rest peacefully knowing you are not harming the ones you love
- The products are even safe to use around children and pets
- Kills bed bugs without leaving horrible smells and toxic chemicals around your home
- Finally get some sleep and return to your normal life without bed bugs
Nadeeka Johnson is an experienced article writer with over a 1,000 articles covering a wid variety of topical written at www.deadbedbugs.com
-What are signs of a bed bug infestation?-
Need More Facts?
- Our Healing & Protection Spray relieves the itch of bed bug bites, while soothing irritated skin due to constant scratching.
- Bed bug bitesare, essentially, the body’s allergic reaction to the toxins they secrete as anaesthetics.
- By far the most common method of developing a bed bug infestation is by bringing used furniture into your home.
- New mattresses are expensive, but a bed bug infestation is even more costly.
- So look for bed bug symptoms when you wake up in the morning.
- Because many people today don’t want to use harmful pesticides, they’re turning to natural cures for bed bug infestation.
- Managing a Suspicious or Confirmed bed bug Infestation Implement industry-specific written procedures for the prevention, identification, treatment and monitoring of bed bug infestations to include: 1.
- Customer Reviews
- The Aller-Ease bed bug Allergy Protection Mattress Cover will completely protect your mattress from bed bug infestation. The specially designed allergen barrier fabric will prevent bed bugs from biting through the fabric, and the unique zipper is engineered to stop bed bugs from entering or escaping through the zipper. Also protects from dust mites, pet dander, and pollen, which commonly trigg …
- Customer Reviews