Bed bugs are more than harmless characters from a common nursery rhyme. . Getting a bed bug infestation is a nasty, stressful matter that can have you on the constant lookout for remedies that work without costing a whole lot of money. Bed bug spray can provide solid results, especially if it is used in a timely fashion.
More often than not, people fail to practice solid prevention when bed bug exposure has been an issue. Even if your own home is spotlessly clean, these bugs are happy to take a ride in your clothing and luggage and move right in. Many individuals have gotten their own infestations simply by staying overnight at the wrong hostel, hotel, motel or residence, and allowing the bugs to travel home with them.
It is usually pretty easy to tell when you have been exposed. If you sleep in a new environment and begin waking up each morning with fresh, itchy bites, you are probably certain that something is amiss. Bed bugs bites are red, they can be swollen, and they will run the gamut between being flat and raised.
You can always check the mattress that you are sleeping on if you are suspicious. These flat, round insects like to hide in the crevice of the mattress seam or anywhere close to where people might be resting in the night. They are good hiders though and you may have to rely on other signs if you cannot spot the bugs themselves. They often leave fecal matter behind which will be dark brown and black dots that are tiny and usually are present on the mattress, sheets or bed coverings.
If you are on the road and spot these clues, this is when you most need a dependable bed bug spray. You can use it to treat all of your belongings before you return them to your home. This way, you effectively cut off bed bug pioneers right at the pass, before they can move in and make you want to move out.
Heat has always been an effective tool in killing these late night blood suckers. You can put your clothes into the dryer at very high temperatures and leave them until they are too hot to touch comfortably. You can also leave them in a locked car where they will be subject to the greenhouse effect for several hours. When the temperature inside the car rises high enough any stragglers hiding in your clothes will certainly die.
You cannot, however, stuff your own luggage into a cramped clothes dryer. You also cannot ensure that this will get a thorough treatment from being lock in the heat of a parked car. The side compartments, pouches and pockets that are common to luggage design are phenomenal hiding places for these flat, tiny insects.
You can easily find bed bug spray online. Every manufacture has a set of instructions specific to the use of its brand. Make certain to follow these to ensure an effective treatment. Use the spray that you select to judiciously cover the interior areas of your luggage. Make sure to spray inside of all compartments and pockets in order to nab stragglers before they find their way in . This simple, preventative method of using bed bug spray can spare you the hassle of having an infestation in your own home.
More Important Facts
- As you know, bed bug bites can be harmful to your health.
- Get the inside scoop onbed bug sprayin our exclusive onlinebed bugs treatmentsummary.
- It works on the principle that 60 minutes in hot dryer heat kills bed bug eggs.
- Enforcement of Compliance by the Department of Public Health DPH 7.
- Commercial Grade Bed Bug Spray by Dead Bed Bugsis being used to treat Major Breakouts in Ohio, New Jersey, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Denver, San Francisco and many other highly infested areas in the US.
- There’s a national epidemic of the tiny bloodsuckers, with an estimated $250 million spent between 2006 and 2010 on trying to eradicate them from hotels, apartments, classrooms, dorms, just about everywhere.
- One thing is for certain it is essential that you beginexterminating bed bugsas soon as you identify a bed bug infestation in your home.
- The folks who sell FabriClear Bed Bug Spray promise a 30-day, money-back guarantee.