bed bug treatment received the Top 5-star rating from TopConsumerReviews.com
bed bug Bully, a leader in the treatment of bed bugs get the best in its class 5-star rating from TopConsumerReviews.com. (PRWeb June 12, 2010) Read more at http://www.prweb.com/releases/bed/bugs/prweb8017559.htm
Lawrence, NJ (Vocus) December 25, 2009
bed bug Central becomes the first company to package an affordable do-it-yourself bed bug monitor. Researchers from bed bug Central and Rutgers University have collaborated to examine the efficacy of manufactured and D.I.Y bed bug monitors. The homemade monitor proved to be extremely effective and is now available for purchase at bed bug Central.
The results of the collaborative field study were announced at the annual Entomological Society of America meeting Dec. 16. Dr. Wan-Tien Tsai of Rutgers presented a summary of findings on behalf of both research teams — an effective bed bug monitor that can be created for about $ 20.
Research entomologist Richard Cooper and Jeff White of bed bug Central partnered with Dr. Changlu Wang of Rutgers University to test the efficacy of a variety of commercial monitoring devices. The research team also examined the effectiveness of an affordable bed bug monitor previously created through earlier research by Dr. Wang.
“There is a great need for an affordable bed bug monitor, simply put, many bed bug victims cannot afford the more costly professional-grade versions” said Richard Cooper of bed bug Central. “This is a very important development and we felt that it was equally important to make this affordable device available to the public”
The homemade bed bug monitor was shown to be just as effective as or more effective than some professional-grade bed bug monitors in the recent research conducted by bed bug Central and Dr. Wang.
The D.I.Y. monitor represents an important step in affordable bed bug treatment and prevention. The premise of the D.I.Y. monitor has been around for several years, but was primarily used in research.
Bed Bug Central is now excited to announce that it is making the D.I.Y. bed bug monitor available to the public through the bed bug Central web site at www.bedbugcentral.com. For more information on bed bugs and the homemade bed bug monitor please visit bed bug Central.
About bed bug Central:
bed bug Central serves as the nation’s most authoritative information resource and website available to the public for information concerning bed bugs and bed bug related issues concerning health, prevention, and treatment methods. More information can be obtained at www.bedbugcentral.com.
More Important Facts
- This specially blended bed bug spray does not use harsh pesticides, such as permethrins and pyrethrins, which are commonly found in many traditional bed bug treatment methods.
- A sure sign of bed bug infestation are the brown rusty-looking spots you can see on sheets and pillowcases.
- The neck, face, arms and hands are commonbed bug bites symptoms .
- The pest control professional you choose can educate you further on all the ways bed bug infestation can be handled.
- It takes an average of 7 to 12 days before bed bug eggs hatch, so these pesticides only work within this 7- to 12-day period; however, once applied, newly laid eggs are affected as they appear.
- Bed bug bite treatment cures range from eating garlic to corticosteroids.
- To Kill bed bugs and bed bug Eggs: Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, millwork and walls.
- ClimbUp® is a pesticide free bed bug monitor and trapping device. bed bugs trying to crawl to you as you sleep are trapped in the ClimbUp® well before they can get up the leg. This is a favorite of Pest Control Professionals. We sell quantiy packs of 4, 8 and 12. Fits post feet 3.75 diameter or less. …