You can get a bed bug rash cured on your skin by using anti microbials or cortizone creams. The cortizone creams have anti itch properties in them that relieve the itch while the anti microbial sprays, gels and creams relieve the itch and also heal the skin from the constant scratching.
There are bed bug bite packs on the internet that are proven highly effective on bed bug bites or you can resort to using home remedies. We’ll discuss a few options below.
Bed Bug Rash Cure #1 By far, the most popular and most cost effective answer is with baking soda and water when using home remedies.
Make a paste , then place on the bite and let dry. Below lists what to do when using this home remedy for your bed bug rash.
1) Make sure to wash the bed bug bites with soap and water.
2) Make a thick sticky paste with the water and baking soda, not too runny and thick enough that it will stay.
3) Let the paste stand until completely dry and then wait an hour or so. Some let it stand for hours while others find that an hour or less is fine.
4) Gently wash the paste off and pat dry.
Bed Bug Rash Cure #2 – Other natural remedies for treating bed bug bites include:
St. John’s Wort, Witch hazel, and Lemon juice – these all work effectively by removing the d itch (Astringents).
Bed Bug Rash Cure #3 The Aloe Vera gel from the Aloe plant is how many people treat bed bug bites and it contains anti-microbial and antibiotic properties that work highly effective and great! Simply trim a tip and apply the exposed area to the bite.
Bed Bug Rash Cure #4 Another home remedy which as been Handed down from several generations is a bath with peppermint oil. Just fill the tub with bath water, then add a half cup of peppermint oil to relieve the itching.
Bed Bug Rash Cure #5 – How to Treat Bedbug Bites using OTC or Over The Counter medication.
- Cortisone cream stops the itching
- Calamine lotion also stops the itch
- Just about any topical anesthetic containing pramoxine will stop the itch
- Hydrocortisone cream is effective for quick itch relief
- Get itch relief with Naproxen or Ibuprofen or a anti-histamine like benadryl to help reduce swelling
- Light paste of aspirin and water like you would with baking soda and water